For more Anna Razumovskaya information, visit her website http://www.anna-art.com/
Anna is best known for her classic, romantic figures that carry a sense of elegance and grace.
Anna is a graduate of the Russian State University For Arts, where she got the distinction award of high-class artist in 1991. Subsequently, she studied art in Germany, Belgium, and Holland. With solo exhibitions in New York, Paris, Toronto, Amsterdam, Antwerp and Berlin and numerous works in private collections across the globe, she has become one of the most exciting and collectible artists on the contemporary scene.
Born at the height of the cold war, Anna has seen two very different worlds, that of the austere communist regime alongside the sophistication and femininity of her fashion-conscious mother. She excelled at art school, and enjoyed the freedom of learning and perfecting her technique in a variety of different media. Of particular interest to her were the portrait masters of the late 19th Century, John Singer Sargent, the Russian painter Valentin Serov, and earlier masters such as Peter Paul Rubens and Rembrandt. She traveled around Europe absorbing the influences of artists, and finally settled in Canada which she now feels to be her real home.
The Bronze Frog Gallery has been proudly representing Anna since 2005. We are now selling her work on-line and are dedicated to helping you find exactly the piece you love. Call me directly, Kathy, 905 407 2066 or email email@example.com
- Hand Enhanced - Each limited edition Giclee is hand embellished by the artist, making it one of a kind artwork.
- Signed & Numbered - Each fine art limited edition is signed by the artist, certifying their inspection and approval, then numbered.
- Exceptional Longevity - Special finish is a applied to give each print a protection against UV light, moisture and scratches.
- Ready for Display - Prints are stretched on wood (not framed). The edges are painted so there is no need for additional framing.
- State-of-the-art Reproduction - Engineered for fine art market, our prints have an elegant, vibrant full color spectrum and maintain the look and feel of the original painting.
- Limited Quantities - Giclee prints are limited to 50 or 25 numbers.